The Aurora Awards are presented at the SEBC’s Black Tie Gala/Spectacular at the Rosen center in Orlando, FL on July 13, 2013. The Award competition recognizes achievements in building design. As a team member on many of the winning projects Two Trails Inc. is proud to be a part of the client teams that were nominated and won an Aurora Award.
The NAHB 2013 International Builders Show held in Las Vegas, NV at the Las Vegas Convention Center is the culmination of building industry professionals meeting on new initiatives, learning about best practices and the latest products showcased by industry manufactures. Two Trails has been fortunate enough to be recognized and participate in two events at this years show. The NAHB Green Awards ceremony where Two Trails principal was awarded Advocate of the Year and was Awarded Best Multifamily Green project of the year for work done on the Seabourn Cove Project. Two Trails was also the chosen consultants/verifiers for The NAHB 2013 New American Home showcase home featuring a local builder/design team Blue Heron and products and services from companies on the Leading Suppliers Council.
The Aurora Awards are presented at the SEBC’s Black Tie Gala/Spectacular at the Rosen center in Orlando, FL on July 28, 2012. The Award competition recognizes achievements in building design. As a team member on many of the winning projects
The Aurora Awards is a competitive award competition held during SEBC (Southeast Builders Conference). Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) sponsors the Award competition; one of the largest associations of it’s kind.
6 Grand Aurora Awards 15 Aurora Awards
- Aurora Award-Detached Single-Family Home $200,001-$300,000-Tivoli Homes of Sarasota-Cottages of Callista Village in Sa
- Aurora Award-Custom Home (One of a Kind) $1,500,000-$2,000,000-Design Works, Inc.-Coffee Pot in Saint Petersburg, FL
- Grand Aurora Award-Kitchen $1,000,001 - $2,000,000- Design Works, Inc.-Coffee Pot in Saint Petersburg, FL
35 Aurora Awards Total 11 Grand Aurora Awards
1 Best in State
5 Grand Aurora Awards!
- Green Development - The Town of Harmony, FL
- Green Development - Longleaf Development, FL
- Green New Residential - Dwell Green Project - Highest Scoring FGBC Certified Green Home in the State of Florida.
- Waterwise Residential - Dwell Green Project, FL
- Energy Efficient Home - DCI Homes, NC
2007 Aurora Awards
- MyGreenBuildingd took the GRAND AURORA for Green Building
- Aurora Award for Green Renovation
- Hannah Bartoletta Homes Won an Aurora Award for Green Building Demonstration Home.
- Mercedes Homes Won an Aurora Award for Green Building Production Home.
2006 Aurora Awards Vision Homes Inc. - Brings home 7 Aurora Awards from the Southwest Builders Conference with Two Trails as their Green Consultatnts.
- Awarded the "Green Hammer" for Outstanding Service for FGBC
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation from Sarasota County Government Conservation
- Awarded 2007 and 2006 Environmental Business Award from the Audubon Socisty for Significant Contributions to the environment through innovative "Green" business practices
- Awarded 2007 and 2006 Green Trends Appreciation Award
- Awarded Audubon Environmental Best Business Practice
- Awarded 2006 Florida Tards and Neighborhoods Advisory Board
- 1990 Awarora Award Pasco County Best Builder
- NAHB Spike Club Member